All right. Help?

So... as some of you might know... I am a little addicted to piercings... however I want some advice.

These are current pictures of my ears. Technically, my left ear only has one of the bottom helix-to-helix orbital, but that's going to get fixed very soon.



So here are the options.
Right ear
I was thinking of getting an Anti-Tragus Orbital
Picture:

But is that too much orbital with a conch on the same ear?

And then Left ear
Left is trickier. I wanted to switch the bottom helix-to-helix orbital so the balls are in the inside of the ear, not outside.
But.... I also thought it would be cool to get another on, or a lobe orbital. Picture below.

So I could either pattern the balls like outside, inside, outside, etc or all outside.
A little note: with the left ear like it is showed above, you cannot see the balls on the outside when looking at my face straight on, thus the idea of change.

Any thoughts would be great!!

0 comments: