17 years of this?

Upon receiving my 2nd tassel as a symbol for all the academic trials I've gone through, it occurs to me that I've been doing this for the past 17 years of my almost 22 year long life. 77% of my life. Wowza.

On a different, and slightly related note. I've been battling this writing thing of mine for a good 2 years now, unable to do anything and wanting more than anything to be able to strangle some characters. But one week after school gets out and I get a handle on two different plots of mine and basically figure them out.
Of course this would happen now.
After all the creative writing due dates.
After I get away from those who can help.
Yes, this would happen to me. Thanks brain.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem with your web site in internet explorer, may test this? IE still is the marketplace leader and a big part of other people will leave out your excellent writing due to this problem.

My blog: juegosparapc10